18/09/2018 by Steen Houman
Det er målene der afgør floorballkampe, så hvordan scorer du mål med dit hold, hvordan kommer du frem til chancen, der gør du kan score mål.
Ser du lidt internationalt, men såmænd også herhjemme, så er der to faktorer der er afgørende.
A) At pasningen der kommer er til at arbejde med
B) At du kan afslutte direkte på en pasning
Ved det seneste VM, der blev samtlige kampe analyseret og det er der kommet en interessant rapport ud af.
En konklusion fra rapporten er:
• the situation in the game was tight.
• the most goals were scored in the last 5 minutes of the 2nd and 3rd periods.
• the goal scorer was a player from the team’s 1st line.
• the goal scorer was a left forward playing with a right grip.
• a drag shot from a cross-pass from the attacking zone.
• to the low left of the net.
• most often the goal was assisted by the centre from the 1st line playing with a left grip.
• usually there were 2 players involved in ball play prior the goal.
• almost all the goals were preceded by defensive error.
• the ball possession prior to scoring was won most often in the attacking zone.
• the time taken to score a goal after winning the ball possession was 1-3 seconds.
• there were as many offensive team players as defensive team players in goal scoring situation.
• small or no defensive pressure applied to the goal scorer whilst taking the shot.
Hele rapporten kan du læse på dette link, og må jeg samtidig anbefale at du som træner, filmer kampene, og begynder at analysere på, hvordan scorer vi mål, og hvordan bliver der scoret mod os.